Tuesday 18 June 2013

Friends

Friends

Hi Readers! Hope you guys have been having a great week! :)

Personally, last week really thought me alot of things about friendship and cherishing those around me. Today I'll be using this post to share some of the things I learnt and hopefully you too will be encouraged to make more lifelong friendships! :)

I'm gonna do a really casual post today and probably next week, I'll get back to the serious motivational and inspirational stuff! :) This is a blog afterall! and sometimes I need to just plainly share my thoughts about the week~

So last week was quite a busy one for me, I went out with several groups of friends (going to meet more this week) and if any of you are reading this I just want you to know that I really cherish our friendship and I hope we can do a lot more awesome things together! 

During the week, I met up with some of my school shooters for one of our teacher's farewell party. Most people perceive farewells as a rather sad and depressing thing but hey, farewells can be a happy thing too! Not that you're happy to get rid of the person, but you're happy that your friend has found something new to move on to! So the farewell party was a pretty happy occasion, the teacher is heading overseas with a husband so all the best to them! Something I'll remember about this teacher is that she always treated students in a rather strict yet humorous way. There was something about the way she did things that made her a great mentor to be under while I was chairman of the team. 

I'm gonna skip all the other boring stuff and move on to....the weekend! :)


Over to the weekend, I MET MY NYT SHOOTING PEEPS ^^ Ok it was just 5 of us but we haven't seen each other in ages so it was really great having dinner and shopping (yeah shopping cos there were more girls than guys..) with them! :) 

Meeting up with friends who you haven't seen in ages often gives you that funny feeling inside. Like when you depart, you're all "OMGOSH When will I see them again :O " But then something inside you reminds you that friendships are more than just the physical meetings. They are about the experiences and the moments that can be cherished for a lifetime :) (ok I must admit that what I just said was pretty deep stuff, even for me.)


I always feel blessed to have such great friends by my side and over the next few days I'll be meeting up with some church and school friends (all great people to be with ;) ), definitely going to be a great week! 

So to all my readers: Cherish your current friends and also make new ones :) Friends do not need to be of the same age as you, young and old. Have friends of all age groups :) Remember what I said in one of my previous posts! "LIVE LIFE" :)

Thanks readers! Have a great week ahead! I'll be studying for my mid years but if you do have any requests just drop me a message somewhere! (email, twitter, facebook, instagram)

Always Lifting You Higher

Any feedback? Leave a comment below :)
Twitter: @toranseth
Instagram: @sethtoran 

No comments:

Post a Comment